Responsible for establishing, executing and evaluating strategic retention and completion promoting communication designs, procedures and strategies for all recent and current Central Piedmont pupils. Is effective with critical stakeholders in several cross-functional and cross-organizational departments to develop superior-excellent, hugely-engaging present college student communications from notion to completion. Under the common path of the Executive Dir. of Communications, the Advertising and marketing Communications Account Govt will enable create, implement, and monitor all areas of advertising, interaction and college student engagement in accordance with the college’s internet marketing, communication and branding prepare — as perfectly as its retention and engagement prepare — supporting the organization’s all round method and objectives.
**Characteristic Duties and Tasks**
1. Oversees and presents leadership and strategic promoting interaction path for the development of complete communications, promoting, outreach and advertising programs to help and assistance achieve retention and engagement goals.
2. Demonstrates a extensive expertise of retention and engagement internet marketing and communications most effective techniques to leverage shopper psychology and qualified advertising and marketing to build extensive-time period strategies (which include persuasive communications) to finally raise the retention/enrollment and engagement of current or the latest pupils throughout the academic cycle.
3. Operates in collaboration with our department — Communications, Marketing and advertising, & General public Relations (CMPR) — and other faculty departments to produce creative advertising and marketing concepts that address retention challenges and reinforce the Central Piedmont higher education brand name.
4. Writes, develops, and executes qualified digital, print, and textual content communications by means of a buyer romance management (CRM) tool — in collaboration with graphic designers — to concentrate on a selection of various audiences within just the current student populace with facts these as critical college deadlines, solutions, initiatives, packages, studying and management opportunities.
5. Understands sector exploration, knowledge interpretation and use of analytics to observe outcomes and assess effectiveness of messages, modalities, and timing and adjusts advertising and marketing conversation plans appropriately. Analyzes, evaluates, tends to make recommendations and implements advertising communication processes these kinds of as texting, telephone and electronic mail strategies, and social media.
6. Co-leads development of and continual improvement on college student intranet/portal. Frequently researches and learns about communication and marketing improvements and technologies to assist better proficiently communicate to existing pupils.
7. Collaborates with associates of the electronic internet marketing conversation team to produce more channels that will develop the university student communications footprint over and above static email and portal messaging to satisfy college students the place they are currently, and aid system for long run technology options.
8. Oversees advertising and marketing budgets for designated viewers section(s) to assure tasks keep on time and inside a set spending plan.
9. Serves as a critical member of the Disaster Communications Crew.
10. Serves on university committees as essential.
11. Performs other obligations as assigned.
**Know-how, Skills, Abilities and Qualities**
Should be able of multitasking in a quick-paced setting, be very well-arranged, strategic, skilled, self-motivated, mature and workforce-oriented. Sturdy arranging, time-management and firm expertise with the means to deal with various concurrent tasks and responsibilities
Stringent notice to particulars demonstrated management ability encounter doing work with various teams in an academic or other non-profit organization self-determined, aim-oriented, strategic thinker, and equipped to function both of those independently and as section of a retention and engagement team
Knowledge with venture administration and spending budget management in a deadline-pushed setting, with a shown capability to multi-endeavor and complete jobs on time and on budget
Possess a primary understanding of retention and engagement administration, in addition to pupil products and services and programs related to a larger instruction location
Possess the skill to apply technological improvements to retention and engagement attempts. Working experience as end-user in CRM (this kind of as Salesforce), consumer/pupils databases, mass e mail conversation units (these types of as Constant Make contact with), and/or intranet/portal instruments favored
Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, the two verbal and prepared
Ability to work proficiently with a assortment of skilled, guidance and college student staff members associates in a really successful and collaborative fashion
Expertise directing integrated advertising and marketing and communications strategies
Abilities in journalistic and storytelling creating fashion. Performing expertise of AP editorial model guides and basic language rules
Simple knowledge of design, photography, creation and printing processes, together with knowledge with vendor management
Know-how of content material administration software program (this sort of as Drupal) is a as well as
Bachelor’s Diploma from a regionally accredited institution with a minimal of 5 several years of knowledge in internet marketing or communications, program marketing, information advertising and marketing, or relevant fields, ideally at an institution of greater training and/or in membership advertising
A accomplished Central Piedmont application have to be done on-line. In the course of the on-line software process, applicants will be prompted to add or make a include letter and resume.
College transcripts (if essential for the placement) must be attached on-line in the “additional documents” segment of the application method.
Candidates that do not have an electronic duplicate of their transcripts, or come across the electronic copy is turned down on-line thanks to the file dimensions, may perhaps fax their transcripts to (704) 330-6066 for attachment to the on-line software.
All applications should be gained in the Human Means office by 11:59 p.m. on the closing date posted to be confirmed for thing to consider. Applications of capable candidates acquired following this day might be thought of at the discretion of the employing manager.
**Disorders OF Work**
Income for this situation is $47,817 – $74,118, nevertheless, initial placement for new employees is typically up to the 25% percentile which is $54,393 for this pay out quality, which is L. Contract sort is Experienced. Capability to get the job done a flexible timetable, which may well involve off-change hours, night and weekend assignments may perhaps be required of any situation. All positions are matter to price range acceptance. Central Piedmont features an fantastic gains package to total-time workforce such as Health, Dental, Eyesight, Retirement, Lifestyle Insurance policy, Flexible Investing Accounts, Education Advantages, Incapacity and more.